Globafy is happy to introduce the world’s largest free conference call service.
Globafy is a really simple conference call service. We strive to make the terms short and transparent.
The following terms and conditions apply to the use of Globafy’s free audio conferencing:
- There is no formal agreement between the user and Globafy. You can use the service as much as you like, but by using the service you agree to these terms.
- Conference call participants shall themselves bear all costs for connecting to the conference access numbers used. If in doubt, check your telephony provider’s rates.
- Globafy services may evolve and change without notice to users. Examples of such changes are features, countries, access numbers and types of access numbers.
- Globafy reserves the right to inform mobile users about our services by text message (SMS). To avoid annoyances to users, the maximum number of text messages Globafy will send a user in any given month is: 3.
- If users in corporate environment use Globafy’s service, Globafy can use the corporate name and logo under references. Users may ask for such a reference to be removed, and Globafy will then remove the company name and logo.
- Neither party shall be liable for the other party’s incidental and/or consequential damages.
- If the customer chooses to buy or use ad-on or premium services from Globafy, the user agrees to pay the charges for these services.
It is these terms published at Globafy.com that are valid at any given time.